** FRAUD ALERT ** An entity is currently posing as EOG Resources and sending job offers to persons looking for positions via job posting sites; they then ask for personal information as part of the application process. If the email DID NOT come from email@example.com DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION. Instead, please contact Jeff Stofa at 713.571.4848 or Lizz Atnafu at 713.571.4498.
Join our team of quality exploration and production professionals
EOG’s corporate culture is something special - if we do say so ourselves. Our corporate culture is built on the foundation of our business strategy. See if you like the way we think!
- Are you a creative exploration and production professional who thinks of yourself as a self-starter?
- Do you prefer a highly decentralized work environment where you can see your project come to fruition quickly?
- Does a dynamic, results oriented organization that’s small enough to make decisions fast and large enough to have the financial backing to get deals done appeal to you?
- Do you seek a career at a company where responsibility and accountability go hand in hand for every employee at every level?
- Are you a business person who understands the economics of a project, in addition to your brilliant technical skills?
If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to search our open positions today, bookmark it and check in regularly. We invite the submission of resumes for only those positions listed.
Energy - opportunity - growth.
They represent more than the initials of our company. Energy, opportunity and growth reflect our view of the world and how we run our business. Our goal is to become the leading independent exploration and production company and to be an employer of choice. Join the leaders -- join our team!